October 11, 2013

The Waiting Game

So yesterday was the day I had been looking forward to and counting down to for the past 9 months.  And it came, and went, with no sign of a baby coming! :(

And then this morning I woke up, thinking that today is going to be the day, and I haven't even had the slightest bit of a contraction.  

But enough the the downer comments!  I thought I would share some pictures of the nursery.  I think the only things not done are putting his name over the crib (Because we haven't named him yet, we are waiting til he's born.), and I would like to put some stuffed animals or baskets up above the cabinet.  

Over all, I really liked how it turned out.  It's not too crazy and busy, but I didn't really want it to be because it is such a small room.  I think it is just nice and not too stimulating. 

Hopefully you enjoy the pictures!
















No comments:

Post a Comment