January 29, 2014

Update on Laundry Bombs

So far, I love the Laundry Bombs.  My clothes smell fresh with out really smelling like anything... which I know doesn't make any sense! 

These are some changes I would make for the next time...

**I would make them using a teaspoon instead of tablespoon.  The reason behind this is that I felt like the bomb needed to totally dissolve before I could put clothes in (kind of the same thing as powdered detergent, that it might ruin the clothes).  With the bomb being so big, it took a long time to dissolve and I actually picked it up out of the water and broke it up a bit to help it dissolve faster.  Probably not a big deal, but I will try it out with a smaller size.

**I also like the idea of using a teaspoon sized bomb because I think that using 2 tablespoon sized ones for large/dirty loads seems a bit excessive!  So I think I will like the flexibility of teaspoon sized more.  

**I would probably put a some essential oils in the mix.  The clothes, like I said above, don't really smell like anything, but a little dash of an essential oil might be kinda nice.  Something light and fresh, and not perfume-y. 

But I hope you will enjoy laundry bombs as much as I am! And another quick thought, my price estimator will be even cheaper when I am using teaspoons and not tablespoons, because I won't have to use two tablespoons.  More like a tablespoon and half or maybe 4 or 5 teaspoons.  

That's all for now!  Check back soon to see what else is happening in my neck of the woods! :) 

Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment