February 7, 2014

The Fourteen Days of Valentine's 2014

Life with a baby is hectic!  Add into the mix a baby that is not sleeping for more than 2 hours at a time at night, and you get a crazy, tired momma who doesn't have a whole lot of time for fun, extra stuff!

With that being said, I will be the first to admit that this year's Valentines are not the cutest in design.  But to make up for it, I have found and come up with some cute sayings! :)

I found these blank tags at Six Sisters Blog.  There are ready made ones and blank ones.  I am using a lot of the sayings on the ready made ones, but I really don't like things that are half typed/half written.  Therefore, I am using the blank ones and writing in the sayings.  

These are the sayings I am using this year...

Day 1 -  Orange you glad it's Valentine's?


PS - my husband is SOOO glad it's Valentines!  Not!  He thinks I am such a weirdo for doing this, but he puts up with it because he knows how much I love it! :) 

Day 2 - I would be so mixed up with out you!


Day 3 - We make a great combo!

Day 4 - I want to Sobe yours tonight!

Day 5 - I want you now and later! :)

Day 6 - I like the way you roll!

Day 7 - You make my heart bubble over!

Day 8 - You are berry sweet


Day 9 - Won't chew be mine?

Day 10 - You are the apple of my eye!

Day 11 - You are cereal-sly the best!

Day 12 - You are simply the best!

Day 13 - You make my heart bubble over!


Day 14 - For my family man! I love you lots! 


I found one more thing for the final Valentine's present, but it is so cool that I want to share it on a seperate blog, that will be coming soon! :)
For tons and tons of more Valentine's Day fun, check out my Pinterest board... http://www.pinterest.com/cassandraheber/valentine-s-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment