January 23, 2013

welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! Like the title implies, I will be posting a little of this and a little of that. Anything from recipes to crafts to household tips and tricks to ideas for kids to thoughts and ideas from the Bible... pretty much anything that brings me joy, makes me happy, and makes my life easier. 


A little bit about me...

I am married to my wonderful husband Caleb. We were married in June, and it has been a fun adventure so far!


I love Jesus! He is my all, my everything, my rock, and my strength. I can't imagine what my life would be with out his love, guidance, and protection.

I run the children's ministries department at my church. I have been doing this for 5 years, and I LOVE IT!

I teach middle school. This is my third year teaching. I never imagined I would teach middle school, but God is showing me His plans are bigger than my plans. 

I love to scrapbook, but never seem to find the time to do it. There always seems to be some other new fun project to tackle.

I am trying to become a better sewer. My husband got me a sewing machine for Christmas, and I'm trying to put it to good use!

I have also started to crochet. Still trying to get the hang of it, but it's something nice to do while watching movies.

I am kind of obsessed with wreaths! I LOVE THEM! I would make so many of them... if I only had a place to display them all!

I love penguins, cold weather, and skiing.

I LOVE TO GARDEN!! I always end up running out of space and have way too many flowers and plants!

If I ever have spare time, I am on pinterest. Check out my boards and follow me! http://pinterest.com/cassandraheber/

I love to cook new food for my husband! And he always likes to try new foods! So it is a win win for both of us!

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment