June 6, 2015

Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Bake Recipe

My Bug does not like meat... any meat.  It is really hard to get him to eat meat.  The best way to "trick" him into eating meat is to mix it in with other stuff... like a hotdish or in a sauce or something like that.  

Tonight for dinner I was going to make chicken, alfredo, and broccoli.  Everything was going to be cooked separate and then put together on the plate to eat.  I knew that he would only eat the noodles and alfredo sauce, and maybe the broccoli if I mixed it in.  But he would not eat any of the meat.  So I had an idea to make it into a hotdish. (casserole for all you non-North Dakotans! :) )

And it actually is really yummy and I was able to get Bug to eat the meat (chicken).


Here's the recipe:

1 pound noodles, cooked - I used bowtie for fun
1 1/2 cups chicken pieces or cubes, cooked
2 cups chopped broccoli
2 jars of alfredo sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix it all up in a 9x13 pan and bake with foil for 30 minutes at 350*.
Take off the foil and bake for another 10.

And enjoy!  

This was super simple and way easy to make!  And the fact that it is more kid friendly is a HUGE bonus too!

Cassandra :)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment